Burgundy Square Laser Cut Choice of Colors
Price is for sample only. All orders are custom and will be packaged based on your needs.
:::::: ♥♥ Price Guide ♥♥ ::::::::
Pricing includes invitation printed in raised ink thermography (other print methods are avaIilable),
glitter layer, glitter layered belly band
mailing envelopes in our standard colors (white, off white, shimmer white or off white, silver shimmer or gold - we offer many options of colored envelopes for an upgrade)
RSVP set with envelope & printed address on RSVP envelope
Fully Assembled DIY option is available
Min order of 50
***50 - $398.00
***75 - $499.00
**125 - $709.00
**150 - $830.00
DIY options will save you 1.00 each invitation (means all parts will be separated)
If you need more or different amounts please contact me for a custom price.
:::::::: ♥♥ Upgrades ♥♥ ::::::::
Additional insert cards are always available based on the needs of your event.
Detail Cards, Direction Cards, Hotel Cards Gift registry or anything you may require
50 - $60.00
100 - $75.00
125 - $90.00
150 - $100.00
175 - $125.00
200 - $135
Printed Return Address on Mailing Envelopes = .35 each
Guest Addressing on Mailing Envelopes = .75 each
Stamping service we charge just the cost of stamps +10.00 fee
Add on a basic pocket +1.25 each
Add on an additional layer .50 each
Glitter liners .75 each
Colored Euro Flap Envelopes .10 each
Extensive Custom Design Service is available and will be charged for based on the service required.
::: ♥♥ Print Methods ♥♥ :::
We offer several methods of print to create your dream invitation or match your budget
-Raised ink Thermography
- Foil Pressed
::: ♥♥ Price Demands ♥♥ :::
Please if you have a certain budget contact us, we can point you in the best direction to attempt to meet those needs :) In addition we offer DIY papers and DIY assembly to cut down on costs if needed.
Square Envelopes cost more to mail we are not responsible for post office fees
::: ♥ Process♥ :::
1. Purchase listing with a deposit
2. Send over wording via email (we are available to assist with wording)
3. Receive digital proofs via email - up to three changes
4. Make changes if needed or approve. Please note once you approve no changes can be made and you authorize all wording, spellings and layout are correct, no claims on these may be made after you approve the proofs.
5. Make final payment and send to print
6. Once items go to print no changes can be made. Once they arrive from the printer I will photograph one finished suite to confirm all colors came in correctly. No claims can be made after this point.